- 2/3/2020 - Mark N. Brown Hawaii Art Available at Punahou School Carnival Art Gallery 2020
Mark is proud to have multiple Hawaii art images feature at the Punahou School Carnival Art Gallery. Stop by and see great art available for the community.
- 2/4/2020 - VIDEO - Mark N. Brown Plein Air Live Art Demo - Kahala Mall
Watch Hawaii Artist Mark N. Brown perform a live art demonstration at Kahala Mall, Honolulu Hawaii
- 2/4/2020 - Lanikai Community Association / Woe's Day Parade Artist Mark N. Brown Artwork Donation 2020
2 paintings were auctioned off live, and both sold to benefit the Lanikai community association!
- 2/4/2020 - Live Event Painting On Kauai
The live event painting was a big success!
- 2/4/2020 - Mark N. Brown Plein Air Live Art Painting - Waikiki - Honolulu - Photos
Mark in action in Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii. Waikiki paintings completed for new gallery opening.
- 2/4/2020 - Mark N. Brown Plein Air Live Art Painting - Photos From Maui Paint Out And Reception
Photos from the short Maui paint out and the reception at the Ritz Carlton with collectors
- 2/4/2020 - Painted At Ali'i Beach Park , Site Of The First Jewel Of The Triple Crown Of Surfing
Mark went to paint at the North shore surf contest at Ali'i beach park. Friends informed him that that he was on the TV, on the surf channel that was being televised world wide, ÊI did a 24"x 36" on Thursday and it was a cloudy day, and the next day, it was very sunny and I added another matching 24"x 36" on the day of the final. Here are photos that I took and a photo of what was broadcasted.
- 2/4/2020 - Mark N. Brown and Kaaawa School Painting With The Kids
The students had a wonderful time and did not want to leave their paintings behind! It was so great to see the students with smiles on their faces and how they complemented one another!
- 2/5/2020 - Hawaii Art Newsletter by Plein Air Artist Mark N. Brown - Winter 2020
This issue features art tip, special events, murals, special offers, new art, photos and much more...
- 2/20/2020 - Hawaii Artist Mark N. Brown - Maui Plein Air Painting Invitational (MPAPI) 2020 Photos
Mark N. Brown is proud to be selected to represent Oahu at the world renown Maui Plein Air Painting Invitational (MPAPI) event.
- 2/28/2020 - Mark N. Brown at Honolulu Museum of Art School Exhibit 2020- February 29, 2020 - March 27, 2020 - Then and Now
This exhibition brings together 50 local artists working in a multitude of mediums in various stages of their careers. Of these 50 artists, 25 are newly emerging voices while the remaining 25 artists have extensive experience and established practices. What happens when potential and experience unexpectedly converge?
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook